1 October 2012


I booked Michelle Helstrip to do us a day on the Dru Yoga system & she was such a lovely teacher, the practice itself probably isn’t for me but it was just one of those days that just made me so happy & glad I’m County Rep


Yesterday was a different matter, Jonathan Monks came to do a day, it was arranged by the 3rd years who have just finished TT, today I just feel tired & emotionally imbalanced, we worked on a wonderful technique about connection & mine is light, no matter who I worked with it was just naturally there but really light, I don’t have the ability to just be/let go with a person no matter who, as I worked with Phillipa who I love dearly, my connection with her was the same & I appear to hang on even though its light, its really odd, I can’t just let go of the anxiety I carry all the time, I know its there but I just don’t know how to make it better, which leaves me today not in a good place being the over thinker I am, that & taking offence to Jonathan Monks, its odd how certain people don’t ease you, I found him really hectic/excitable as a teacher, he was late to arrive, said ‘fuck’ several times & although he was very knowledgeable, his way just wasn't for me


No comments:

Post a Comment