16 August 2013

we have a new Ashtanga teacher.. 3 weeks in & i love it, he puts me in positions I assumed i would never get in.. its wonderful, he isn't afraid of seriously assisting people into positions

He has a weekend in the Lakes next June 2 weeks before AK.. i'm suggesting we do both ^^

I left physiotherapy again last Thursday, its been a very long process, June last year I met Peter & October Leslie & I started, the last session i had traditional acupuncture in my right lower leg, needles in 3 places, my leg went cold, then completely numb, after we finished & they were removed, i sat up & just cried.. very bizarre.. last time we finished on a scale of 1-10 we were at a 2, i would say i'm now at 0.5 & seem to have come out the other side, i'm no longer in a place of "this is never going to change" & i have sat in that place of disappointment for too many years.. i long for the day i wake up & its just gone...

No comments:

Post a Comment