27 March 2012

what can i say, i enjoyed it, i managed to drink more fluids in the day so although i sweated more, i was hydrated, i sat in front of the mirror so i was away from the heaters, very strange to watch yourself & how you move.. slept like i'd been hit by a truck this time & i ache, i didn't last time...

Saturday we held the first day at Calow, Lynn is very Desikachar in her teaching, not for everyone, its decievingly strong although tediously slow. I had a little bit of a melt down when addressing the group at the start, i don't know if this was because the room was so big & everyone was sat in a large semicircle but the silence & being in charge just really took me by suprise the moment i thought about it, my breathing went, my words wouldn't come out & i had to sit down, this kind of ruined my day & into Sunday. Teacher Training was good, we were given our relaxation & breathing methods to teach, i have Colour & Fractional Viloma

I booked Rachel for December too

No comments:

Post a Comment