13 September 2011

Yoga in my life


In 1997 I was wrongly diagnosed with a groin strain, & today I still have the same injury, Yoga was suggested to me as an alternative to Pilates, in 2007 Colin & I started attending regular classes 2-3 days a week, after 2 years we both felt we had more to learn, we started attending workshops & event days & in September 2010 we started another regular class with Gillian Gee which in turn led to us doing the Foundation course in January 2011.

I have found Yoga has had an incredibly powerful & positive impact on my life both physically & mentally, especially in the last year as I have started to look at Yoga as a whole rather than just the physical postures, Yoga is a very important part of my life already & I can never see that changing

No comments:

Post a Comment