3 February 2011

so i meant to blog about my feet.. since Gillian mentioned my toes not being straight, its driving me to distraction... though its nothing serious, it will be interesting to see if i can move my toe positions using several devices, Dr Strelley didn't really think my phalanges were bad enough to justify any kind of drastic treatment & i so agree with her.. so i have these squishy things to wear inbetween my first 2 toes & a pair of guards to wear just in the day to cushion the joint..  & a contraption to wear at night that has the potential to hurt =/  feet really aren't pretty....  & i do think my little toes are more out than the rest



we did a full Yin Yoga class last night, i'm not keen on Yin but i have to say i slept through & my hip is ok today

No comments:

Post a Comment